Cuando necesite seguridad en el ensayo de soldaduras, Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD), una técnica de ensayos no destructivos (END) de alto rendimiento, le ofrece una detección precisa de grietas, escoria o falta de fusión.
Equipos para utilizar TOFD, técnica automatizada que utiliza el principio de la difracción para detectar y dimensionar la altura, longitud y profundidad de las discontinuidades.
Microbe – 2 Probe TOFD Scanner
The Microbe – BTG013 is a small hand held scanner with built in encoder and magnetic wheels. It is designed to translate two TOFD probe around ferrous piping and vessels.
STIX – 2 Probe TOFD Scanner
The Stix – BGG001 is a manual magnetic scanner with a trailing encoder and magnetic wheels. It is designed to translate two TOFD probes around ferrous piping and vessels. Its simple and functional design allows for minimal adjustments between scan setups.
- Alta temperatura
- VersaSonic® successfully performs in excess of 750°F (400°C) and below 0°F (-17.78°C) in many open environment applications.
- EchoTherm™ a high temperature thickness gauging and corrosion testing couplant that has an operating range of 50°F to 1250°F (10 to 675°C ) and an auto-ignition temperature of above 1300°F (704°C)
- EchoTherm Extreme™ the first and only high temperature thickness gauging and corrosion testing couplant that has an auto ignition temperature and flash point above 1300ºF.
- Echo 8 HT™ is a high temperature, slow drying ultrasonic couplant with an excellent safety profile and is compatible with all metals and most plastics.
- Echo 4 HT™ is a fluid ultrasonic couplant, ideal for pumping and automated crawlers and thickness gauging of smooth or polished surfaces.
- Temperatura Ambiente
- SoniX UT™ NDT Ultrasonic provides a strong, lubricious, water-soluble coupling film as a universal ambient temperature NDT ultrasonic couplant.
- EchoTrack™ is an ultrasonic couplant for flaw inspection and thickness gaging that is compatible with most materials, has excellent ferrous corrosion inhibition and is formaldehyde and glycol ether free.
- UltraSoniX™ is a high performance ultrasonic couplant for flaw inspection and thickness gaging that is compatible with most materials, has excellent ferrous corrosion inhibition and is formaldehyde and glycol ether free.
- Glycerin can be used as a general purpose couplant. The viscosity and acoustic impedance are desirable for rough surfaces and highly attenuating materials. Glycerin has an acoustic impedance of 2.42 x 105 gm-cm2/sec. Glycerin is also suitable for use in high frequency delay line inspections, high frequency delay line thickness gaging and contact transducer testing on reference standards.