ARREGLO DE FASES
El arreglo de fase por ultrasonido incorpora probadores con elementos múltiples (cristales) con un control por computadora de cada elemento en tiempo para obtener imágenes de tiempo real y simplificar el método de prueba no destructiva.
Equipos listos para la estimulación (amplitud y fase) controlada electrónicamente de elementos individuales en un sensor multi-elementos.
Bloques de calibración
Los bloques patrón son la medida materializada más exacta industrial para calibración de instrumentos, así como mediciones y trazos diversos.
Zapatas y transductores
Consumibles, cables, zapatas listos para equipos de su inspección. Manejamos varias marcas para cumplir con las necesidades específicas de cada equipo o tipo de inspección.
1 probe scanner:
The Microbe – BTG005 is a small hand held scanner with built in encoder and magnetic wheels. It is designed to translate a single Phased Array probe around ferrous piping and vessels. Its small and ergonomic design makes it the perfect tool for encoding probe position.
2 Probe Phased Array Scanner:
The Microbe – BTG006 is a small hand held scanner with built in encoder and magnetic wheels. It is designed to translate two Phased Array probe around ferrous piping and vessels.
Chain Corrosion Scanner:
The Rotix – CEG027 is a manual chain corrosion scanner with a built in positional encoder and index encoder. It is designed to translate phased array probes and wedges around ferrous piping and vessels for the purpose of corrosion inspection. Urethane wheels built into the chain links provide smooth constant rolling when scanning. The Rotix chain can be adapted from 4 in. – 38 in. OD using multiple combinations of short and long links.
2 Probe Phased Array Scanner
The Rotix is a manual “chain” scanner. It is designed to provide encoded probe position of probes circumferentially around tubes and pipes. The Rotix is completely configurable for both phased array and traditional UT (Ultrasonic Testing) with single or multiple probes.
2 Probe Phased Array Scanner
The Stix – BGG002 is a manual magnetic scanner with a trailing encoder and magnetic wheels. It is designed to translate two Phased Array probes around ferrous piping and vessels. Its simple and functional design allows for minimal adjustments between scan setups.
-VersaSonic® successfully performs in excess of 750°F (400°C) and below 0°F (-17.78°C) in many open environment applications.
– EchoTherm™ a high temperature thickness gauging and corrosion testing couplant that has an operating range of 50°F to 1250°F (10 to 675°C ) and an auto-ignition temperature of above 1300°F (704°C).
– EchoTherm Extreme™ the first and only high temperature thickness gauging and corrosion testing couplant that has an auto ignition temperature and flash point above 1300ºF.
– Echo 8 HT™ is a high temperature, slow drying ultrasonic couplant with an excellent safety profile and is compatible with all metals and most plastics.
– Echo 4 HT™ is a fluid ultrasonic couplant, ideal for pumping and automated crawlers and thickness gauging of smooth or polished surfaces.
– SoniX UT™ NDT Ultrasonic provides a strong, lubricious, water-soluble coupling film as a universal ambient temperature NDT ultrasonic couplant.
– EchoTrack™ is an ultrasonic couplant for flaw inspection and thickness gaging that is compatible with most materials, has excellent ferrous corrosion inhibition and is formaldehyde and glycol ether free.
– UltraSoniX™ is a high performance ultrasonic couplant for flaw inspection and thickness gaging that is compatible with most materials, has excellent ferrous corrosion inhibition and is formaldehyde and glycol ether free.
– Glycerin can be used as a general purpose couplant. The viscosity and acoustic impedance are desirable for rough surfaces and highly attenuating materials. Glycerin has an acoustic impedance of 2.42 x 105 gm-cm2/sec. Glycerin is also suitable for use in high frequency delay line inspections, high frequency delay line thickness gaging and contact transducer testing on reference standards.